Financial Literacy Virtual Workshop
To view CJHRC's February 2022 recorded Financial Literacy webinar, please contact a Counselor at 908-446-0036.
We offer individual Financial Literacy counseling for FREE. Call and speak to a Counselor at 908-446-0036.
Our Financial Literacy Counseling services are offered to anyone concerned about making informed financial decisions. Quite often goals are interrupted due to credit and debt issues.
This financial literacy virtual program is designed to assist individuals who:
- Are establishing credit for the first time
- Are trying to re-establish credit
- Are experiencing a life-style change (getting married, loss of overtime, having a baby)
- Have been denied credit or are just plain confused when it comes to credit
The Financial Literacy Virtual Workshop is being funded by:
- Affinity Foundation
- Bank of America Charitable Foundation
- Capital One
- Columbia Bank Foundation
- Franklin Township CDBG
- Fulton Bank, N.A.
- Investors Foundation
- Johnson & Johnson SC Companies
- KearnyBank Foundation
- Lakeland Bank
- M&T Charitable Foundation
- MagyarBank Charitable Foundation
- Millenium Home Mortgage, LLC
- NJM Insurance Group
- Peapack-Gladstone Bank
- PNC Foundation
- PSEG Foundation
- Santander Bank, N.A.
- SC Dept. of Human Services
- Somerset Savings Bank, SLA
- Synchrony Bank
- TD Charitable Foundation
- The Provident Bank Foundation
- The Tyler Foundation
- Wells Fargo Foundation